[SOLVED] Are there ARGB to JRGB adapters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I have ARGB fans, but my mobo (tomahawk b450) only has JRGB headers, do they make adapters or do I have to bite the bullet?
"J" is for Jumper/connector and MB has 2 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connectors, no ARGB. There is no adapter between RGB and ARGB so you need a separate ARGB controller for your fans
"J" is for Jumper/connector and MB has 2 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connectors, no ARGB. There is no adapter between RGB and ARGB so you need a separate ARGB controller for your fans

I have a controller, I just wanted to be able to sync the lights via software. I hooked up my reset button on my case to the controller to change the lights, but its pretty lame because I can only go forward, meaning if I pass a light I like I have to then cycle allll the way back to it lol and I cant exactly match the colors to my other rgb.

Thanks for the info man, figured Id ask.

I have a controller, I just wanted to be able to sync the lights via software. I hooked up my reset button on my case to the controller to change the lights, but its pretty lame because I can only go forward, meaning if I pass a light I like I have to then cycle allll the way back to it lol and I cant exactly match the colors to my other rgb.

Thanks for the info man, figured Id ask.
It wouldn't be any better even if connected to MB, they all work like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.