Question Are there monitors that have screens like smartphones?

devilfox

Reputable
Oct 15, 2016
I have a huawei smartphone and I like it's screen. I can read information on it quickly and easily. It's also comfortable to touch as well.

According to the manufactuers website, they say the screen is a TFT LCD (IPS).

I'm thinking about buying a monitor for general use.

Are there any pc monitors that have screens similar to my smartphone that are also comfortable to touch as well?

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
I have a huawei smartphone and I like it's screen. I can read information on it quickly and easily. It's also comfortable to touch as well.

Are there any pc monitors that have screens similar to my smartphone that are also comfortable to touch as well?
... I’m not sure what your asking? Almost all screens are like the one your describing, but to touch? Are you going to be touching the monitor a lot? It’s a pc.

There are plenty of touch screen monitors out there but none I know of are really good quality especially if you will be gaming on them. Just do a search for touchscreen monitor.