Question Are there rgb hubs which have fans in order

danyuzunov

Reputable
Jul 27, 2020
Hi! I was wondering if there are fan hubs with effects where the 1st fan looks one way and the second other like Corsair's hub?

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
What you are seeking really is a LIGHTING Hub. Many Corsair products are dual-purpose Hubs - they control BOTH the fan MOTORS and the LIGHTS in the fan frames. And several of those do have TWO separate lighting control Channels, so that their software allows you to configure each channel to be different. Not many other makers produce dual- or multi-chanbnel lighting controllers, and I can't lead you to any others. Maybe other posters can help, though.

danyuzunov

Reputable
Jul 27, 2020
What you are seeking really is a LIGHTING Hub. Many Corsair products are dual-purpose Hubs - they control BOTH the fan MOTORS and the LIGHTS in the fan frames. And several of those do have TWO separate lighting control Channels, so that their software allows you to configure each channel to be different. Not many other makers produce dual- or multi-chanbnel lighting controllers, and I can't lead you to any others. Maybe other posters can help, though.
Well I know one, called asiahorse. They have em but the connectors are proprietary so it's only for their fans, so I want one which is compatible with all argb fans.

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
My brief search found only one ARGB Controller with more than one independent output channel, by GELID Solutions. HOWEVER, it is definitely for more technically-minded users. It has six independent ARGB Controllers plus fan controllers, aimed at users building arduino systems. You get a set of arduino system software modules you can use to create complex displays that differ from one Controller to another. Definitely not plug-and-play for most home computer fans.

TRENDING THREADS