[SOLVED] Are these artifacts

testeras

Prominent
Mar 13, 2022
https://postimg.cc/ZCdXj7s1
That green thing was all over the ocean flickering
Rejoining the game it was still there, after restarting pc it was gone.
Tried game on phone never happened.
Tried other ocean games before restarting pc it was normal.
i5 2320
Rx 550 4gb (under warranty)
mb: ih61m
psu: flc-450l
ram: 2x4 1600 kingston
Toshiba 1TB Hdd (42k hours worktime)
Nothing is overclocked

Solution
It looks like artfiacting though what it might also be is that the GPU drivers are having a hard time trying to render the sea hence the green lines. Artifacting often happens to be across the entire screen not partially(in this case in one segment of the game). Try reinstalling your GPU drivers after using DDU.

Lutfij

Titan
It looks like artfiacting though what it might also be is that the GPU drivers are having a hard time trying to render the sea hence the green lines. Artifacting often happens to be across the entire screen not partially(in this case in one segment of the game). Try reinstalling your GPU drivers after using DDU.

Solution
https://postimg.cc/ZCdXj7s1
That green thing was all over the ocean flickering
Rejoining the game it was still there, after restarting pc it was gone.
Tried game on phone never happened.
Tried other ocean games before restarting pc it was normal.
i5 2320
Rx 550 4gb (under warranty)
mb: ih61m
psu: flc-450l
ram: 2x4 1600 kingston
Toshiba 1TB Hdd (42k hours worktime)
Nothing is overclocked
Looks more like a software issue to me, as it seems confined to a specific area. From my experience artifacts is completely random and appears all over the screen. If it's fine on other games I would say it's not a hardware issue.

testeras

Prominent
Mar 13, 2022
Try reinstalling your GPU drivers after using DDU.

Thanks everyone for replying. I did DDU clean driver install and will see if it will happen again.
Just one question the Igpu driver from motherboard wont uninstall, when doing so it will automatically install itself after restart, will it make problems if i just put it on disabled in Device Manager