• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

[SOLVED] Are these compatible ???

Hridoy31

Prominent
Jun 1, 2019
Hi I don't know much about PSU/GPU/MB compatibility and cables and stuff so just wanted to ask: I am upgrading the GPU. Will these parts be compatible with each other?

PSU: Thermaltake Litepower 450W
MOBO: MSI 970 Gaming
GPU: Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5

If not, then what 4GB graphics card should I go for in this spec ??

Yes it will all work...Not the greatest PSU but more than good enough to run everything on that motherboard including the GPU with power to spare..If you can stretch to the RX 560 then even better as it has much more performance...

Yes it will all work...Not the greatest PSU but more than good enough to run everything on that motherboard including the GPU with power to spare..If you can stretch to the RX 560 then even better as it has much more performance...

Hridoy31

Prominent
Jun 1, 2019
Thanks a lot brother :love:

Reactions: vMax

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS