Question Are these components compatible? And what Power Supply do you recommend?

Nov 20, 2019
I want to know if these components are compatible:
CPU and CPU Cooler: AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700X
GPU: AORUS GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti 6G
Memory: Predator DDR4 [HX432C16PB3K2/16 16GB (8GB 1G x 64-Bit x 2 pcs.) DDR4-3200 CL16 288-Pin DIMM]
SSD: WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD 500 GB without heatsink
HDD: WD Blue - 7200 RPM 1 TB (WD10EZEX)
Motherboard: B450 AORUS PRO WIFI

Power Supply: I'll need a power supply for hard using and overclok.

Do you recommend to make a change in the list of components?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
For that build I'd pick a 550W reliably built PSU and hold onto it for a couple of upgrades. Where are you located, how much is your PSU's allocated budget and what is your preferred site for purchase?

The rest of your build is good! If the Samsung 970 Evo Plus is cheaper, grab that as opposed to the WD SSD. If you're getting the WD Black SSD, get the heatsink for it.

Case?

Reactions: Tesla200
Nov 20, 2019
For that build I'd pick a 550W reliably built PSU and hold onto it for a couple of upgrades. Where are you located, how much is your PSU's allocated budget and what is your preferred site for purchase?

The rest of your build is good! If the Samsung 970 Evo Plus is cheaper, grab that as opposed to the WD SSD. If you're getting the WD Black SSD, get the heatsink for it.

Case?

I didn't get the heatsink because the motherboard has his own heatsink for SSD M.2, and yes please, I need to select a case.
In the motherboard are two M.2 socket, but I dont know which is for the WD Black.
The Evo Plus was one of my options but I prefer the WD Black.