[SOLVED] Are these Components good for the price?

Aug 8, 2019
Hello guys! This is my first post here and I am new,

But I was wondering, if my components that I am about to buy from the used market are any good for the price and if they will hold up for the next several years.

Firstly the GPU: It's a RX 570 Nitro + 4gb for 70€ which has been used for about 2 years.
The CPU: It's a Ryzen 7 1700 for 80€ that has been used for around a year.

Is this a good price for these components and will they be relevant for the next few years or should I save up my money and buy an RX5700 or an RX 5600 (once it comes out) and also a Ryzen 5 3600, or should I buy the used ones before someone else does?

I also have a weak Asrock A320m DGS but I don't really plan on overclocking so should I still go with the r7 1700 or downgrade to a r5 1600.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Decent prices. Depending on the games and resolution in question, the RX570, even the 4GB, is still decently relevant. Not sure you can beat the R7-1700 for 80, 2600 would be a little faster per core, but the real gains are memory speed and overclocking, so if you can get a B450 board or something, that would be a wise investment. And some DDR4 3000Mhz or higher.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Decent prices. Depending on the games and resolution in question, the RX570, even the 4GB, is still decently relevant. Not sure you can beat the R7-1700 for 80, 2600 would be a little faster per core, but the real gains are memory speed and overclocking, so if you can get a B450 board or something, that would be a wise investment. And some DDR4 3000Mhz or higher.

Solution