Question Are these cpu temps ok?

Badger696

Prominent
Feb 3, 2021
Hello, I just installed my new cooler and i was wondering if these temps are ok.

I have a AMD Ryzen 5 3600, and in idle it runs at around 28-35 degrees, while browsing the web it climbs to max 45 degrees and during cinebench benchmark and ryzen master tests, it got to around 65 degrees

I don't know my room temps :), but its nice and cozy

Oh yeah also my cpu is slightly overclocked, using ryzen master's auto oc feature

Last edited:
Hello, I just installed my new cooler and i was wondering if these temps are ok.

I have a AMD Ryzen 5 3600, and in idle it runs at around 28-35 degrees, while browsing the web it climbs to max 45 degrees and during cinebench benchmark and ryzen master tests, it got to around 65 degrees

Oh yeah also my cpu is slightly overclocked, using ryzen master's auto oc feature
Not only good but great.

Absolutely fine, enjoy your computer.

Reactions: Badger696