[SOLVED] Are these fans compatible with my motherboard?

BigFhungus

Prominent
Apr 7, 2021
Hi I am looking to replace the fans in my PC and I want to know if they are compatible with my motherboard, here are the fans I am wanting to get, my motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-x58a-ud3r, and i am using windows 10. if they are not directly compatible what can I use to make them compatible?

Thanks in advance,

Solution
Hi I am looking to replace the fans in my PC and I want to know if they are compatible with my motherboard, here are the fans I am wanting to get, my motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-x58a-ud3r, and i am using windows 10. if they are not directly compatible what can I use to make them compatible?

Thanks in advance,
I'm afraid that your MB doesn't have RGB header or controller needed to plug fan light in so you would need a dedicated RGB controller/hub.

Thanks in advance,
I'm afraid that your MB doesn't have RGB header or controller needed to plug fan light in so you would need a dedicated RGB controller/hub.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS