[SOLVED] Are these fans compatible?

Solution
Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB Case Fans
ASRock B450M Pro4 User's Manual
Fractal Design Meshify C – TG Specifications

I don't see any reason why those fans would not be compatible.

- The Case accepts three 120mm fans in the front panel.
- The motherboard has an RGB header (see #24, motherboard layout on pg 7 of the user's manual)
- The fans come with a PWM cable for the RGB header.

I would think it's just a matter of installing the fans into the case's front panel, connecting the fan's power connectors to the included PWM cable and connecting that to the RGB header on the motherboard. Of course, never having done this before, myself, I'm just guessing here.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan

- The Case accepts three 120mm fans in the front panel.
- The motherboard has an RGB header (see #24, motherboard layout on pg 7 of the user's manual)
- The fans come with a PWM cable for the RGB header.

I would think it's just a matter of installing the fans into the case's front panel, connecting the fan's power connectors to the included PWM cable and connecting that to the RGB header on the motherboard. Of course, never having done this before, myself, I'm just guessing here.

-Wolf sends

Solution
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks

• The Case accepts three 120mm fans in the front panel.
  • The motherboard has an RGB header (see #24, motherboard layout on pg 7 of the user's manual)
  • The fans come with a PWM cable for the RGB header.

-Wolf sends
Thanks for the answer!