Question Are these Good GPUs

Leon120081

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2016
Hello Dear Friends i want to purchase new Graphic Card on low budget so was searching for different cards and i have found this, but first time hearing OCPC company and GALAX model
GALAX GTX 1660 SUPER are these Good cards because it is showing NVIDIA logo on its box

I don't know about what you are seeing based on the SITE, but, as far as the BRAND, yes, Galax is really decent quality especially if you are in a market where it and it's parent company Palit, who is pretty well respected in European markets, are known. I would have no problem buying from those brands based only on initial quality. Both Galax and Palit, with Palit being the premium brand, are very decent.

Tac 25

Estimable
Jul 25, 2021
to the OP

chiming in to what others have said. Galax is a decent brand. A 1660 Super should give you a nice experience in 1080p with many games.

just be sure your case is big enough to fit the 1660 Super. The reason I was not able to buy one of these a few years ago.. is it was too long for my pc case.

Reactions: Leon120081

Leon120081

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2016
At what resolution and at what settings do you expect to be able to play with at that resolution?

What are the rest of your hardware specs? Especially EXACT PSU model?

Want to play at the resolution of : 1080P
PSU: CIT ATV Pro 500W Power Supply Non Modular 80 Plus Bronze PSU
Processor: Ryzen 3 3100
Ram: 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz

Yep, that recommendation was already made in his other thread, but you are absolutely correct. CIT is complete and total garbage.

Reactions: John Chesterfield
Emoji_Thumbs_up_001.png

TRENDING THREADS