Question Are these low speeds for my older Samsung SSDs?

Darlok9

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011
Hey guys.. I have a 4 year old system i9-9900k with an ASUS ROG Hero LGA 1511 MB and 2x Samsung NVME SSD's. I ran benchmark tests and everything on the system performs outstanding besides my NVME drives. They score poorly with 30% on the test. I set my bios PCIE to x4 from x2 but SSD still performs the same.. My question to you is if these are normal speeds for these 2x SSDs or can i make them go faster? Please let me know... Mobo description is next to it.. I'm kinda lost. I don't know if I can do any tweaking to make the ssd's go faster or are they at the right speed.. Thanks. Link to the results here: https://gyazo.com/9870f3a6682300843b6fcf52f82fb57c

Hey guys.. I have a 4 year old system i9-9900k with an ASUS ROG Hero LGA 1511 MB and 2x Samsung NVME SSD's. I ran benchmark tests and everything on the system performs outstanding besides my NVME drives. They score poorly with 30% on the test. I set my bios PCIE to x4 from x2 but SSD still performs the same.. My question to you is if these are normal speeds for these 2x SSDs or can i make them go faster? Please let me know... Mobo description is next to it.. I'm kinda lost. I don't know if I can do any tweaking to make the ssd's go faster or are they at the right speed.. Thanks. Link to the results here: https://gyazo.com/9870f3a6682300843b6fcf52f82fb57c
Wonder why the evo is running x2 mode.

Darlok9

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011
Hi Scout_03. Yeah i have the latest magician software. They both run almost identical in Samsung Magician to what the Disk software tested them at.... Just wondering if those are normal speeds?

And Bob.b I don't know why the Evo is running at x2. I dont see any bios setting that would make that one run in x4

Hi Scout_03. Yeah i have the latest magician software. They both run almost identical in Samsung Magician to what the Disk software tested them at.... Just wondering if those are normal speeds?

And Bob.b I don't know why the Evo is running at x2. I dont see any bios setting that would make that one run in x4
Perhaps swap the disk around see if the problem follows the disk or the slot.