[SOLVED] Are these Normal temperature for CPU Cores?

Oct 7, 2020
I read some of the other post and wasn't able to find a solution, so, are these temperatures normal?
http://prntscr.com/uva3ov

As you'll notice on the TBOX-PC 797, (forgive me for not converting to Celsius). The temperatures for CPU core is 186F degrees sometimes in excess of 200F. Just below temperatures #'s 1,2,3,5,6 get very hot, notice on number 3 & 6 at 257F degrees Fahrenheit. Concerning temperatures I fear and any input would be greatly appreciated.

FTR, I assembled both PCs at least 2yrs ago the TBOX and more then 5yrs ago for USER-PC. I thought perhaps, maybe there's something wrong with the paste / glue and wondering if re-paste of the CPU could resolve it.

Thanks in Adv!

Solution
At 90 degrees Celsius (200f) you are hitting the max operating temp of anything out there. 80 is where things typically start to throttle and bios shutdowns can happen. If you are running that hot on any chip I would suggest upgrading your cooling solution as it is either not working or simply not able to adequately exchange the necessary heat.
Oct 5, 2020
Depends on processors
Phenom II x6 are very hot
I had a Phenom II x4 955 BE in 2016 and every time I played DotA or CS:GO my PC cooler started to sound like a helicopter. (TDP 125) and speaker made sounds of overheating(BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP)

Oct 7, 2020
Depends on processors
Phenom II x6 are very hot
I had a Phenom II x4 955 BE in 2016 and every time I played DotA or CS:GO my PC cooler started to sound like a helicopter. (TDP 125) and speaker made sounds of overheating(BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP)

Hi Eric, thank you for the reply.

Just to note; My outline of the AMD specs was not to suggest it has high temps but rather a comparison to the Intel Core Temps on the left. As the Max Temps values on left seem alarming, and should I be concerned?

jasonf2

Distinguished
At 90 degrees Celsius (200f) you are hitting the max operating temp of anything out there. 80 is where things typically start to throttle and bios shutdowns can happen. If you are running that hot on any chip I would suggest upgrading your cooling solution as it is either not working or simply not able to adequately exchange the necessary heat.

Solution