[SOLVED] Are these parts compatible?

Apr 9, 2021
Hi guys.

Im building a system here in South Africa. We have lots of parts here that are not available on pcpartpicker. So I came here to ask you guys that know a lot of compatability issues. Here are my system specs, and will everythinf fit and be compatible?

CPU: Intel i5 11400f
CPU COOLER: Stock 11400f Cooler
GPU: RTX 3060 TI Dual Palit
PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 650w
MOBO: MSI B560M Pro Intel Mobo
RAM: Klevv Bolt XR 2x8 GB 3600mhz DDR4 Gaming RAM
SSD: Hikvision E1000 1TB M.2

Also, rate my specs from 1 to a 10. Keep in mind this is just for gaming, I dont stream, or render or that type of stuff. Any other feedback will be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Why_Me
Apr 9, 2021
It's like $700 for $450 card. Still scalping.

Any PC part here in South Africa costs more that what it should be, has been like that for the past 5 years. Since no Big company ships their parts into south africa, smaller companies must do it for us, and then the pc parts prices are a little more expensive. Has always been this way for us unfortunately.

Hi guys.

Im building a system here in South Africa. We have lots of parts here that are not available on pcpartpicker. So I came here to ask you guys that know a lot of compatability issues. Here are my system specs, and will everythinf fit and be compatible?

CPU: Intel i5 11400f
CPU COOLER: Stock 11400f Cooler
GPU: RTX 3060 TI Dual Palit
PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 650w
MOBO: MSI B560M Pro Intel Mobo
RAM: Klevv Bolt XR 2x8 GB 3600mhz DDR4 Gaming RAM
SSD: Hikvision E1000 1TB M.2

Also, rate my specs from 1 to a 10. Keep in mind this is just for gaming, I dont stream, or render or that type of stuff. Any other feedback will be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you in advance.
Solid build. :)