Question Are these RAM sticks compatible with the Ryzen 3900x/x570 Aorus Elite ?

Jul 8, 2019
Hello,

Im looking at the RAM compatibility list for this mobo (and CPU) at http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_x570-aorus-elite_matisse.pdf
Ballistix Elite DDR4 2 x 8 Go 3600 MHz CAS 16 SR ( BLE2K8G4D36BEEAK )

Nor can I find this one (which shouuuld be good, its a common one) :
G.Skill Trident Z Black / White DDR4 2 x 8 Go 3200 MHz CL15 (F4-3200C15D-16GTZKW)

Actually I checked for the Aorus Pro and Master version as well, and I havent found anything in these lists either. There are other common ram sticks that are not listed.

I know the CPU compatibility with the RAM would be more of a problem rather than the actual motherboard compatibility (if my understanding is correct).
How come most memorys Im looking for are not listed in it ? Should I take the risk ? These RAM sticks look good !

Thanks

CPU, MB and BIOS all count for compatibility but any 3600MHz DDR4 should work. It's not like with older DDR1 or DDR2 where some parts like single or double sided , T times etc were crucial or like having Samsung b-die chips with first gen Ryzen at the beginning.