Are these readings normal? Please, I need help.

burton500

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
Can someone tell me if there's anything wrong with these temps/readings/voltages or whatever?

I don't know what they're supposed to be or not be. I've been trying to fix my computer on and off for about 2 years or so, with soul crushing failure. I've swapped cpu coolers, done memory tests, tried about 12 different google solutions to my specific problem, did the 1 stick memory test, swapped the power supply, swapped the gpu, I've done nearly everything I can short of buying brand new components for my system.

Short version of my problem, is my pc restarts itself after about 2-15 minutes of use, the times are random. I play videos to trigger the problems and sometimes it crashes within the first 5 minutes of the video, and yesterday crashed at the end of the episode (about 20 minutes in).

The specific details of what happens, is I turn on my pc, log in, play around with it for about 5 minutes, then the mouse locks into place, and whatever sound was playing glitches, like a slow, stretched out robot-ish voice, black screens and the restarts. Every time.

If I don't use the pc at all, it can sometimes stay on overnight, it pretty much just restarts whenever I actually use it for anything.

Windows 10 Pro (upgraded from 7)
P5N-D motherboard
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 SE

Ddr2 8gb of ram (will update with specific model if necessary)

http://pastebin.ca/3763590