[SOLVED] Are these temps normal for ryzen 5 2600

Jan 15, 2019
Hey, iv'e built a pc with this : Ryzen 5 2600 and a cooler master cooler liquid 240, but the temp is 93'C isn't that to much heat or is it normal ? i really need help with this issue im getting worried, thanks for all respons...

Solution
93°C is way too hot to be normal for an R5 2600. The stock air cooler that ships with your CPU should be able to manage lower temperatures than that.

Things to consider and check:

Perhaps your radiator isn't mounted optimally. Is any part of it blocked from getting proper airflow?

Are any of your fans mounted in opposing directions, running too slow, or pulling when they should be pushing, or vice versa for the radiator position in the case?

Your pump may not be primed properly and therefore not adequately circulating coolant.

Did you use enough thermal interface material between the cold block of the cooler and the CPU's integrated heat spreader?

Is the cold block incorrectly mounted and making insufficient contact with the CPU...
That is high unless you are running a stress test.

Try remounting the CPU cooler with fresh thermal paste. The cooler mount may be loose. Is the radiator hot? Are the radiator fans spinning?

Is the pump running off of a motherboard pump header or the CPU cooler fan header? If it is running off of the CPU cooler fan header, is the temperature ramp set to only 100% ?

93°C is way too hot to be normal for an R5 2600. The stock air cooler that ships with your CPU should be able to manage lower temperatures than that.

Things to consider and check:

Perhaps your radiator isn't mounted optimally. Is any part of it blocked from getting proper airflow?

Are any of your fans mounted in opposing directions, running too slow, or pulling when they should be pushing, or vice versa for the radiator position in the case?

Your pump may not be primed properly and therefore not adequately circulating coolant.

Did you use enough thermal interface material between the cold block of the cooler and the CPU's integrated heat spreader?

Is the cold block incorrectly mounted and making insufficient contact with the CPU?

Are there multiple pump speeds for the Cooler Master 240? Run it on high when troubleshooting temperatures.

Are any of the coolant hoses bent tightly or kinked?

Is the system running in a high ambient temperature environment? Standard water cooling, once saturated, will never be able to perform any better than the cooling system's delta over ambient, so the higher the ambient, the higher your temps in the loop.

If you can't figure out the issues with your water cooler, I would definitely try the stock cooler that came with the CPU.

Solution
There is know issues with false temp readings
Use ryzen master it is correct.
Hwinfo64 ver 6.00 is Now reading correct, along with core temp.
When i upgraded to my 2600x my corsair h110i should i was 93c at idle.
Corsair is aware of the issuse and is slowly working on updates.
Your cooler master software my have the same temp offset issue corsair does.

Monitoring applications do at times have temperatures that are off a few degrees one way or the other. Usually it is a driver issue. That part is correct. The part about Ryzen Master that I don't agree with is "Use ryzen master it is correct." . It is subject to the same driver issues. As such, it can be inaccurate as any of the applications listed.

If you are concerned about the accuracy of a temperature reading look for consensus between several reputable applications . The BIOS and the motherboard monitoring utility are the two most likely to be correct,