[SOLVED] Are they compatible?

tirourirou1

Reputable
May 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there are any compatibility issues with pairing an ASRock B460M Pro4 and Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB DDR4-3200MHz. I cant seem to find something that says they are not compatible, i just want to make sure they work fine.

Solution
Should be. CPU will determine your maximum memory speed though. B460 doesn't allow memory overclocking, so XMP profiles can't be applied.

If you already have this board, check your CPU for its maximum speed and buy that. If you are purchasing, pick up a B560 board, it will allow memory overclocking.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Should be. CPU will determine your maximum memory speed though. B460 doesn't allow memory overclocking, so XMP profiles can't be applied.

If you already have this board, check your CPU for its maximum speed and buy that. If you are purchasing, pick up a B560 board, it will allow memory overclocking.

Reactions: Why_Me
Solution

tirourirou1

Reputable
May 30, 2018

Thanks for the quick reply!