are this components Ok? like it handles not much heavy graphics Vgames

lorenzX44

Reputable
Jan 20, 2016
Hi guys... im plannin to build my first ever PC and I need your opinion if this build is enough for gaming like GTA V,The Witcher 3,NFS Rivals,CS:GO,Battlefield 4 etc...nd what is the right GPU for this? my budget for the GPU: $187 :/... and I did some reasearch bout the compatibility for this :)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
Mainboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard//supports overclocking the cpu nd memory
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
PSU: any ATX w/ 2.0 PCI E 650 Watts
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9
Storage: 1TB Hard Drive
Case: any ATX gaming case

are these components right? :/

Solution
Hey there ;) si first to start up, why stick to the 4th intel gen ?? If you look bellow i made the 2 basics builds one using 4th genn and the other 6th gen. if you calculate it would get you exactly 50$ more for being with the newest technologies out there, you should build your pc thinking of the future, and buying an obsolete build isnt much of a good idea.

Intel 4th Gen

Intel 6Th gen

Now if you going to play Full HD you should aswell think of investing a bit more than 170$ for a gaphic card, with this budget you could buy an R9 380 from xfx but you wont get much of it.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-gpus,4380.html

Edit: if you´re really really really without cash and want desperatly to build...

pepslight

Reputable
Sep 20, 2014
Hey there ;) si first to start up, why stick to the 4th intel gen ?? If you look bellow i made the 2 basics builds one using 4th genn and the other 6th gen. if you calculate it would get you exactly 50$ more for being with the newest technologies out there, you should build your pc thinking of the future, and buying an obsolete build isnt much of a good idea.

Intel 4th Gen

Intel 6Th gen

Now if you going to play Full HD you should aswell think of investing a bit more than 170$ for a gaphic card, with this budget you could buy an R9 380 from xfx but you wont get much of it.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-gpus,4380.html

Edit: if you´re really really really without cash and want desperatly to build something without thinking about any future upgrades and maybe terrybly regreting about it (I would still recommend you take the intel 6th gen and save at least enough for a gtx 970) you could oversave on the processor motherboard and build something like this

Pors man Land pc

by using this weak processor you would still not sacrifice to much, but now you would save about 100$ with this 100$ you can invest on a better gpu costing around 280$ giving you are really not far from the 300$ cap, you could try to save some more and buy straight a GTX 970 or a cheaper AMD R9 390 For doing now some serious 1080p Gaming, because the R9 380 wont kick much and I guess you wont max out anything or maybe even low FPS at Gta 5 or some heavy duty games.
and you will be straight out of the box obsolete so saving 250$ extra would make a long term investment

Solution