Are this keyboard and mouse good for gaming?

p.petridis12345

Commendable
Oct 17, 2017
I want to buy new keyboard and mouse but I don't know about these things. so I saw the motospeed inflictor ck104 for a keyboard and motospeed v30 for my mouse. What do you think about these two. I saw that they have a lot of reviews and are positive. I would like to know if these could last a long time while using it all the time.
Thank you
PS if you have any suggestions for other keyboards and mice. My budget would be under 50euros for the keyboard and under 30 for the mouse.

Solution
Suggestions:

If at all possible go to a store to physically go "hands on" to try the mouse and keyboard. Or via friend or family member if you can find anyone with one or the other.

Go to the manufacturer's website: read the manuals (including the fine print). Look at the FAQs and forums if present. Read for what is said as well as what is not said.

Reviews can be a good indicator if there are lots of them from verified buyers and/or professional reviewers who tested the product.

Ralston18

Titan
Suggestions:

If at all possible go to a store to physically go "hands on" to try the mouse and keyboard. Or via friend or family member if you can find anyone with one or the other.

Go to the manufacturer's website: read the manuals (including the fine print). Look at the FAQs and forums if present. Read for what is said as well as what is not said.

Reviews can be a good indicator if there are lots of them from verified buyers and/or professional reviewers who tested the product.

Solution