Question Are White/Beige retro-style PC cases still manufactured?

mwasil

Prominent
Oct 18, 2019
So... long story short, I'm gonna be assembling a semi-retro PC for WinXP 32bit gaming (games from 1998 to like 2007 or so). For most of the parts, I already found some MISB hardware with XP driver compatibility (like a 775 supermicro mobo + E8400 and a gt730).

The point is, I really want to make it a NEW build, from ALL new parts. I've been looking for a new ATX case that would share even the slightest reseblence with these white/beige no-airflow cases from the late 90's. (pic attached) - but no luck in my country (Poland).

11-129-149-11.jpg

So question to you people - are there any? Any modern case manufacturers still make these?
Any help appreciated :)

i have seen a couple newer Antec cases still resembling that design. most are a bit more modern but have the same design scheme with 5.25" and/or 3.5" bays. plain white or black would probably be the only color options though, haven't seen anything with the old beige color in 15+ years.

maybe also try searching Amazon and Ebay for "retro cases".
or even check your local Facebook Marketplace or something similar for cheap old PCs you could dismantle and modernize.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
There's plenty of white PC cases, but nothing that would look truley retro. And I too have never seen anyone sell new beige retro cases like you're after. You may be forced to look for a very clean oldie on places like ebay. Example

But I'm not sure how well the front panel wiring will match up with the motherboard you use.