[SOLVED] ARGB Hell

Oct 21, 2020
Hello All,

This is my config. Cooler Master TD500 tower w/ 3 ARGB fans, CoolerMaster 360M cooler with 3 ARGB Fans and 1 CPU AGRB LED.

From what I am reading and seeing, if I want to control each device on it's own. Each will need it's own ARGB header (either mobo or CM controller). I currently have all devices on one splitter to one port on the controller and all this does is sync ALL devices to the same setting.

My end goal here is to have control over each individual device so I can alter any of the devices to lighting effects of my choice.

Thank you in advance!!
--J

Solution
So you want Cooler Master TD500 tower w/ 3 ARGB fans, CoolerMaster 360M cooler with 3 ARGB Fans and 1 CPU AGRB LED to be able to NOT sync?
I think that then you'd need to buy individual controllers each running their own software independently.
Oct 21, 2020
Hey Steve,

Yes, I would like individual control of each device not just sync and this is in Win10.

Ryzen 7 3800, Asus TUF X570 mobo, GEFore video card. Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks for the reply. All my fans are Cooler Master and are compatible with my mobo etc..

I am currently using the controller and software (MasterPlus) with mobo passthrough. So, I can control with the controller or the mobo software.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
So you want Cooler Master TD500 tower w/ 3 ARGB fans, CoolerMaster 360M cooler with 3 ARGB Fans and 1 CPU AGRB LED to be able to NOT sync?
I think that then you'd need to buy individual controllers each running their own software independently.

Solution