Question ARGB motherboard for ryzen 5 2600x?

Feb 20, 2020
I am building a gaming pc for first time so i dont really know much about it. i want to build a rgb pc with 5 argb fans which through their controller i can sync with the motherboard. i am on a budget right now so dont want to purchase super expensive motherboard(over $190). here are the specs:
  • Amd ryzen 5 2600x(comes with wraith spire cooler and not going to overclock it)
  • Gigabyte gtx 1650 super 4gb gddr6 windforce edition
  • G.skill trident z rgb 3200 mhz (2x8gb) dual channel ram Or G.skill trident z neo 3200 mhz (2x8gb) dual channel(both are same c16 ram only difference is the colour accent. one is all black with rgb on top and other is silver/black with same rgb on top. it just depends on the motherboard colour accent)
  • Hp ex900 120 gb nvme m.2 ssd(for os)
  • Seagate barracuda 3.5" 500gb hdd(storage)
  • Tp link t4e archer pciex1 wlan card (only if motherboard doesnt have wifi)
  • For case i haven't decided yet. so please give some good suggestions(till $85).
  • 5 antec prizm 120mm Argb fans with included controller to sync argb with motherboard.
Now on the internet i found a slightly cheaper and good looking motherboard i.e. Asrock b450 steel legend. But when i saw its review online regarding its asrock polychrome sync rgb software, many people said that it didnt work at all, requires bios updates, keeps crashing the pc etc. And the other thing people were saying was that it had bad vrm temperatures(what is that? is it bad?). so i steered my mind away from it and now looking for some better motherboard with better rgb software. Please give suggestions guys and the motherboard must have 3pin argb header for fans to sync.
thank you!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS