[SOLVED] Argus E4 case front panel RGB - RGB gone dead and not working after faulty PSU replacement installed ?

Oct 17, 2021
I recently had a PC built with the following specs:

Antec VP700 80+ High Performance Power Supply
RYZEN 5 3600 (3.6GHz, 35MB GameCache, 6x Cores, 4.2GHz+ Turbo)
MSI B450M Bazooka Max WiFi Ryzen Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB 2666MHz 32GB Gaming RAM
GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB GDDR6 Card

I have the equivalent of a Gamdias E4 case with the v5 ARGB strip in the front that’s been rebranded by the company as their “Blaze” case. When I first booted up the system there was a noticeable tinkling that came from the power supply but as the fan sped up it would go away. When gaming and the fan would speed up the noise would come back and progressively get worse. Everything else worked perfectly including the lights in the front panel of the case.

I contacted the company and filled in the RMA forms to have the power supply checked out. Turns out to be faulty and they replace it. Now the noise is gone but the lights in the front panel are too.

I’ve checked to see that the all cables are connected; they are securely fitted in the jrainbow2 slot, and nothing is loose and I’ve tried all the suggestion I’ve found regarding Mystic Lights. Nothing is working. The lights are shinning but are very dim and only the green and red seem to function. The LED control button on the top of the case; which used to change the lighting effect, also seems dead and is not affecting the dim lights what so ever.

I’m really at a loss. The initial after sales support has been abysmal from the company and the RMA process was like pulling teeth so even thinking about reaching out to the company to fix another issue after just receiving the PC back leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I’m at a loss can anyone give some insight?

Solution
if the case has it's own LED hub for front panel control it has probably gone bad.
my last two cases had similar issue from known reputable manufacturers.
both were easily replaced through customer support.

the case manufacturer themselves(Gamdias) should just send a replacement.
unless Blaze is using some 3rd party add-on then you may need to go through them again.
if the case has it's own LED hub for front panel control it has probably gone bad.
my last two cases had similar issue from known reputable manufacturers.
both were easily replaced through customer support.

the case manufacturer themselves(Gamdias) should just send a replacement.
unless Blaze is using some 3rd party add-on then you may need to go through them again.

Solution