Question ari flash failed, pc runs but no display signal

May 3, 2020
hey GA-P75-D3 is the mother board im using, this mobo is so old it doesnt have display connectivity, not even VGA so i used to have a RX 570 as the displayport but i recently ati flashed the gpu bc it wasn’t working with the patch. i boosted the pc and the lights in the pc run but not my mouse, keybord or monitor. i read this one post from other sorce and this guy claimed that he used a usb to update his motherboard without display with the same gpu and mobo as mine. CAN someone how me or know what is this guy talking about usb in a motherboard?

May 3, 2020
It looks like you have messed up the vbios. It (maybe) can be flahsed back to the previous version (if you saved it prior to bricking). You will need another video card to boot first.
Alternatively, you can use external tool to recover the card with this guide.
if i use another video card, i wouldn’t be able to flash the gpu back to its previous bio right? and yes i did save it. im planning on renting motherboard set with cpu and ram that has display connection while having the gpu connected so i can flash it back

May 3, 2020
hey i my gpu has this little yellow examation mark next to it and i updated the driver and this a clock patcher and it wont work. surfing through the internet i couldnt find anything other than update drivers and using a patcher. any advice, youre like my only hope to bring back my pc during this quarantine