Arizona's immigration law

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jefe323

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010

or the fence from Doomsday with the auto turrets... :whistle:

I have to admit, if I were born in Mexico Id also be heading north as well. Finding a balance on how many and control of those numbers are whats needed.
Many dont pay taxes, or use illegal social security accounts, which are also sold by "other" helpers in the grand scheme of things.
The network is diverse, huge and potentially extremely harmful to all involved, as in all US citizens, as well as the illegals themselves.
When you play politics with law breaking for votes, its time to either step up and deal with the problem, or be fired

muckle

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
It's only going to get worse the longer we bury our heads in the sand and let the problem fester. The fed sucks big time for letting the problem get this far out of hand.

I can't blame Mexicans for wanting to come here, I'm more pissed at our own gutless self serving politicians for being too worry about getting re-elected (it's all they give a damn about, we should have term limits but that's another matter) to do anything.

Anyway, I don't blame Arizona either for wanting to do something for themselves since the Fed continues to do nothing.

20 million (conservative estimate) + illegal immigrants are a pretty big leech attached to our country. When you start making money and paying taxes out the @#% you'll understand.

The Justice Department threatened to sue Phoenix sheriff Joe Arpaio Tuesday if he doesn't reveal how he's arresting illegal aliens. The president tried to step in. It didn't win him any votes with Mexicans when he endorsed the mosque in Tent City.

Well, if they keep letting the ones already called to court go, going after only the ones with criminal records, theres proof right there that Arizonas right, and is far and away better at doing what the feds are supposed to do.
The feds must be jealous that a single sherriff can do what they cant/wont do, meanwhile, the ICE agents in the field are screaming from frustration

Individuals, private sector, independents always do it better than Washington.

John McCain won Arizona's GOP Senate primary Tuesday after He radically changed his previous support for a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens. It was a lesson learned. In addition to the GOP Senate nomination, John McCain just got his one-year sobriety cake at Amnesty Anonymous.

Interesting, as all Ive gotten from the media was McCain jumped radically to the right.
So to me, its obvious the media is radically to the left, and is no longer pretending to be down the middle even.
After living in the valley in CaliforniCA, as a white minority, also having many friends of all colors, God bless them all, and yes, Ive got their back as well,, its easy to see why people are tired of illegals, again, of all colors, as theyre Americans without jobs, and watch the vans picking up the illegals, not going to jail, but to work

Yup. You have to have lived for a while as part of a white minority to even have a basic understanding of the feeling. Coming from the midwest and moving to Californication 25 years ago I can say it's a weird feeling being a minority to say the least.

Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum proposed a law cracking down on illegal aliens in Florida similar to Arizona’s law. Right now it’s easy for them to sneak into the state of Florida. They wash ashore unnoticed hidden inside bales of cocaine.

Same here, midwestern origins, caligulaforniCA for 7 years.
Its a shame what the feds are doing, especially now in these tough times. Theres bound to be much discontent from all groups, whove either lost their jobs, or have friends or family that cant find work, watching the federal guv prefering illegals over them and their friends and family.
Its as if they dont want to cut off the source even now. Granted, when were in good stride, the economy does well with it, but the lines been crossed, yet the feds are still living yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.