Arm-Powered PCs Shipping with Unsupported Windows Version

Svetoslav Enkov

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2014
I think 1809 is supported. I've installed it normally (not Insider) on October 4-th (before MS stop to release) and it is supported, now it is on a build 17763.55 (from October 9-th).

hannibal

Distinguished
I think so too. You just don't see it in normal update, but if you allready have it, it has normal support. I installed before the MS pulled it back and still have it installed. But even better would be if they can iron out that bug that affected some users, because losing files would be really bad!

ThisIsMe

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
The only issue they'd face, being that they're new computers with no Intel audio after all, is the possibility of user error by accidentally overwriting a file by dragging it from a zipped folder because of a lack of a warning prompt. Not exactly something to get worked up over.

Nov 10, 2018
hi all micro micro microsoft,,,..needs to SLOW DOWN AND PRODUCE A CONSISTENT, RELIABLE PRODUCT. THEY ARE NAILING THEMSELVES INTO OBLIVION..........not a productive op system, like win 7 is . learning, learning learning, and never coming to the truth.......never install a .1 version of anything. from an old pc tech....KUDOS TO LINUX..........go cinnamon go.....