Arma 3low fps

Jul 2, 2018
I’m trying to play Arma 3 on computer with the following spec I am only getting 7fps what upgrades can I do to increase the FPS.
Windows 10 home 64bit
Intel pentium n3700
Intel hd graphics
1tb hardrive
4gb memory

Solution
Upgrade memory to at least 8GB, Get a SSD and external graphics card like 1060. That will bump it up but I would assume due to the age and restrictions on CPU upgrades with your mobo. You will still have lower FPS. I'd be surprised if those upgrades even get to you to 50fps.

Upgrade CPU if you can but as I stated, due to age of your mobo I'm sure you are restricted to limited upgrade paths in CPU dept. If it can even be upgraded. Which I doubt.

I'd save and just get a new PC that will last into the future. Expect around $1000 even for a new low end budget gaming PC. Unless you buy used somewhere.
Jul 2, 2018
Ok thanks for that is there anything I can do out of that list that would improve it so I don’t have to buy a new pc and is t going to break my bank ?

Upgrade memory to at least 8GB, Get a SSD and external graphics card like 1060. That will bump it up but I would assume due to the age and restrictions on CPU upgrades with your mobo. You will still have lower FPS. I'd be surprised if those upgrades even get to you to 50fps.

Upgrade CPU if you can but as I stated, due to age of your mobo I'm sure you are restricted to limited upgrade paths in CPU dept. If it can even be upgraded. Which I doubt.

I'd save and just get a new PC that will last into the future. Expect around $1000 even for a new low end budget gaming PC. Unless you buy used somewhere.

Solution

WildCard999

Titan

Unfortunately your well below the minimum requirements for the game.
https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/arma-iii/11602

You could try lowering the resolution and settings, updating your iGPU but I don't think it'll give you enough of a performance boost to make the game playable. That CPU is soldered to the motherboard (BGA) so there's absolutely no reason to dump money into that laptop. Your looking at a full build but you can get something decent, for a desktop, for around $500 (USD).

TRENDING THREADS