Armada M700 DVD-ROM Drive and ATI Mobility Pro Graphics Card

Hi again all,

My friend has an old company laptop of which he may be getting upgraded. I
was considering taking some of the memory from that system as it is the same
as the M300.

My 1st question is: Can I also take the DVD-ROM drive from it and use it in
my M300's Mobile Expansion Unit instead of the current CD-ROM drive?

My 2nd question is: His graphics card has twice the memory that mine has,
but it also has a TV-out socket. If I can use that card in my laptop, is
there a way I can disconnect the TV-out and still use it as I do not have a
port on the side for it.

Many thanks for any advice,

Karl.

"Karl Shaw" <karlshaw4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi again all,
>
> My friend has an old company laptop of which he may be getting upgraded.
> was considering taking some of the memory from that system as it is the
same
> as the M300.
>
> My 1st question is: Can I also take the DVD-ROM drive from it and use it
in
> my M300's Mobile Expansion Unit instead of the current CD-ROM drive?
>
> My 2nd question is: His graphics card has twice the memory that mine has,
> but it also has a TV-out socket. If I can use that card in my laptop, is
> there a way I can disconnect the TV-out and still use it as I do not have
> port on the side for it.
>
> Many thanks for any advice,
>
> Karl.

Anyone out there to help?