Question armoury crate not showing updates anymore

aden.anderson2001

Reputable
Aug 26, 2018
hello. for some reason in the last couple weeks i have not recieved any updates for my components in armoury crate. i used to get updates like daily before but now it doesnt bring any updates despite clicking check update button. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app too but the issue persists. any ideas?

Colif

Win 11 Master
looking at your motherboard website, there aren't any new drivers for this year, the only updates are for utilities
So that might be it. It can only update you if there are drivers to install.

You appear to be on latest version of Armory crate, its newer than what is on motherboard website.

aden.anderson2001

Reputable
Aug 26, 2018
looking at your motherboard website, there aren't any new drivers for this year, the only updates are for utilities
So that might be it. It can only update you if there are drivers to install.

You appear to be on latest version of Armory crate, its newer than what is on motherboard website.
so this is normal? can it be because of the end of the year getting closer? it just seems weird you know. it seems like an actual problem to me because i live in iran, and if you might have heard about us recently, our internet is being censored too so i have to use a vpn for everything. and with or without vpn, this same not updating thing happens again

Colif

Win 11 Master
To me, its not normal that you get so many updates.
Armory crate just installs drivers, they don't come out weekly.

Its more normal to only get them every few months.

I think you are seeing normal right now, no updates.

eventually you might not get any, Asus only support boards for so long and eventually you get nothing. My last 5 motherboards have been Asus.