Arrgh

And again, arrgh.

The last ten times I've leveled, I've done it in a solo mission or out in
some unpopulated corner of a map, so I haven't gotten a "gratz" in a long
time. So here I am, 50 points short of 24. Heh.

So I run over the hill next to the Talos station, irritate a yellow
Warrior, and drag him with me back to within range of all the heroes lazing
in the sunshine.

Bad idea. Yellow Elite Hewer. Who had one more gasp than me. Another gum
wrapper, 2.5k debt, much embarrassment, a free rez from a passing healer,
went and whammed the elite for the level... out of gratz range again.

*Sigh*.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 24 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

Buser

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2005

Gratz.
--
1 frozen goliath bird-eating spider or other large tarantula species, thawed
1 banana leaf

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. With small scissors, carefully snip off spider's large paired fangs
3. With long metal tongs, singe off hairs over a gas burner. Brush off
any remanants of singed hairs.
4. Wash banana leaf with cold water, leaving slightly moist. Trim to
18x18 inches. place spider on leaf, sprinkle lemon juice, olive oil,
salt and pepper over spider.
5. Fold top, bottom, and sides of leaf up to cover the spider. Place
bundle folded side down on a baking sheet.
6. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until banana leaf turns dull brown.
7. Remove from oven, serve immedately with clarified butter.

buser@heck.huh wrote:
> Gratz.

Thanks. Wasn't really whining for any, but it's 'ppreciated.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 24 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
-= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> looked up from reading the
say:

>And again, arrgh.
>
>The last ten times I've leveled, I've done it in a solo mission or out in
>some unpopulated corner of a map, so I haven't gotten a "gratz" in a long
>time. So here I am, 50 points short of 24. Heh.
>
>So I run over the hill next to the Talos station, irritate a yellow
>Warrior, and drag him with me back to within range of all the heroes lazing
>in the sunshine.
>
>Bad idea. Yellow Elite Hewer. Who had one more gasp than me. Another gum
>wrapper, 2.5k debt, much embarrassment, a free rez from a passing healer,
>went and whammed the elite for the level... out of gratz range again.

Well, you desired attention, and you got it.

Sorry but, ROFL.

Oh and gratz I guess. :)

Ah hah! Now we know why Batman took on dorky Robin as a sidekick, it
was to have someone around to say "Gratz".

Xocyll

nostromo

Thus spake Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom>, Fri, 11 Mar 2005
04:27:38 -0000, Anno Domini:

>buser@heck.huh wrote:
>> Gratz.
>
>Thanks. Wasn't really whining for any, but it's 'ppreciated.

ROFLMAO! You idiot She ;-p

--
No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit?