Arsenal star's drink drive charge

"Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink driving
after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."

"Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink driving
> after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."

Didn't he get done while on loan at Leeds?

Dy

"Dynamic Forward" <30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote in message

> "Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink driving
>> after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."
>>

> Didn't he get done while on loan at Leeds?
>
> Dy

Yep, last February, he did a u-turn in Paddington whilst drunk and not
insured, which is why he was disqualified before, and is why unless he prays
to God, he'll get at least a month inside...

>> "Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink driving
>>> after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."
>>>

>> Didn't he get done while on loan at Leeds?
>>
>> Dy
>>

> Yep, last February, he did a u-turn in Paddington whilst drunk and not
> insured, which is why he was disqualified before, and is why unless he
> prays to God, he'll get at least a month inside...

He'll get a token sentence that will be reduced to a ban and a fine on
appeal

Dy

Dynamic Forward wrote:
> "Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink
> driving
>> after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."
>>

> Didn't he get done while on loan at Leeds?

Which makes it hard to understand why he would want to do it again..

Just thought I would add that he's been sent to Birmingham on loan for the
rest of the season.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:34:31 GMT, "Dr Evil" <rich.nelson1@virgin.net>
wrote:

>"Dynamic Forward" <30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has been charged with drink driving
>>> after a Mercedes Benz crashed into a lamppost, police Said."
>>>

>> Didn't he get done while on loan at Leeds?
>>
>> Dy
>>

>Yep, last February, he did a u-turn in Paddington whilst drunk and not
>insured, which is why he was disqualified before, and is why unless he prays
>to God, he'll get at least a month inside...

he better not for brums sake, since he's just signed on loan til the
end of the season lol
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,