Artifact problem in p.c

malickb33

Reputable
Feb 18, 2018
so i have been having a software problem with my pc everytime i install drivers it shows artifacts
,so i wanted to know is the drivers compatable,cause I TRIED EVERYTHING from heating the gpu to flashing the bios but everytime i install drivers...boom artifacts it only shows in winodws 10 nothing on bios or boot up i have a hd 6770 radeon sapphire

Solution
You are most likely having hardware problem and most probably with that old GPU. No drivers can fix that. Just for kicks, find and install oldest drivers you can find for it and your OS. Drivers for them are in Legacy bracket for a while now.
You are most likely having hardware problem and most probably with that old GPU. No drivers can fix that. Just for kicks, find and install oldest drivers you can find for it and your OS. Drivers for them are in Legacy bracket for a while now.

Solution

malickb33

Reputable
Feb 18, 2018

malickb33

Reputable
Feb 18, 2018
Well i havr not downloaded it yet as it is hard to get threw all those artifacts but if i switch to a different is can i get better results?
Cause before they had no artifacts updated windows 10 removed gpu to clean when i put it back in artifacts
Then uninstalling drivers uts birmal put drivers artifacts....sorry if am being annoying i just really want this to work