Question Artifacting when going up temp.

VenXxx

Commendable
Feb 8, 2020
Hi,

After downloading some latest games, just to try my new vCard(gtx 1650). when the temp increasing to 50-55C and Full Load. it starts to artifact. just lines flickering.
I check the card from my Local Shop where i brought it, they stress test it. 60C Full Load, no artifacts on the shop. haven't change hdmi cords cause i dont have any extra.

Extra Question: Does a Crappy PSU causes a vCard to artifact? like short on power?

Specs: Mobo - a320m-s2h, CPU - A10-9700, Ram - 1x8 Team Group 2400mhz, 500gb toshiba HDD, GALAX GTX 1650 EX 1-CLICK OC power, Philips monitor, Local brand PSU 650w.

thanks.

Hi,

After downloading some latest games, just to try my new vCard(gtx 1650). when the temp increasing to 50-55C and Full Load. it starts to artifact. just lines flickering.
I check the card from my Local Shop where i brought it, they stress test it. 60C Full Load, no artifacts on the shop. haven't change hdmi cords cause i dont have any extra.

Extra Question: Does a Crappy PSU causes a vCard to artifact? like short on power?

Specs: Mobo - a320m-s2h, CPU - A10-9700, Ram - 1x8 Team Group 2400mhz, 500gb toshiba HDD, GALAX GTX 1650 EX 1-CLICK OC power, Philips monitor, Local brand PSU 650w.

thanks.

First off, your PSU seems to be a strange brand or just say the exact brand of the PSU but I doubt its the problem as a card does not artifact with a bad PSU. Also it could be many more factors. Including the monitor. How old and what model is your monitor. And it could just be your motherboard PCI-e slot(s). If you can, try a different monitor, PCI-e slot etc. Is your card second hand, what is your exact model of PSU?

VenXxx

Commendable
Feb 8, 2020
Sorry, pretty busy in school.

my monitor is just 1month old, same as my vcard. my gigabyte a320m only have one pci-e. and my card is brandnew. the brand of the psu is "rise".

TRENDING THREADS