Artist Creates Pentium 1.0 Shoes From Old Chips

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eman4722

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
now i guess i can use my favorite pickup line! "If you were a cpu, you'd be overclocked!" i love being a geek because you can share jokes like these with your fellow geeks and have an inside joke!

eman4722

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
i got one pentium pro lying around. i think i will make a nose protector/pentium 1 edition automated air sniffing device. The police would never have to use k9's ever again!

adillhoff

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2009
[citation][nom]ssalim[/nom]But can it play Modern Warfare 2?[/citation]

Why would anyone play that piece of crap? Rated 1.5 out of 100 on metacritic by users... LOL what a fail

C 64

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
[citation][nom]paradiddle[/nom]Those shoes are sooooooooooo slow... don't buy them. Wait for the Pentium 2 at least, it will make you run twice as fast. Don't forget about the Quad Core version for your 4-legged furry friends. Also, don't expect any amount of memory to actually improve your memory, it doesn't work like that. You have to shove an SD card up your A$$ for that to help.[/citation]

This will enhance your memory only temporarily. ;)

G

What's this:
"But can they play Crisis?*"

...and this:
"*Figured I'd get that out of they way."

I don't quite follow...

G

Wow, it doesn't take a whole lot these days for one to go around calling oneself an "artist". I mean you could give a bunch of monkeys whatever building materials and show them the shoe making process on video a few times and probablly one of them might actually be able to put the provided material in some semblance of a shoe. So basically you make a poor-performing yet much more expensive version of something that has been invented for thousands of years(a shoe, in this case) out of something completely impractical and useless for the task, and you are a freaking artist? That's just lovely. Sorry, but try again.

PS: The shoe doesn't actually use "CPU chips" you idiot.

hack__you

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
[citation][nom]rbarone69[/nom]Wonder if they can make a PII bra.[/citation]

A P4 bra would be better...because it's HOT....literally

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS