Artist Creates Pentium 1.0 Shoes From Old Chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodpel

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
I'm not a lawyer, but I think this falls under fair use like satire and such. That is very cool. I bet Nike could sell quite a few pairs of real sneakers that had a print design like that on them.

paradiddle

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
Those shoes are sooooooooooo slow... don't buy them. Wait for the Pentium 2 at least, it will make you run twice as fast. Don't forget about the Quad Core version for your 4-legged furry friends. Also, don't expect any amount of memory to actually improve your memory, it doesn't work like that. You have to shove an SD card up your A$$ for that to help.

rbarone69

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
[citation][nom]paradiddle[/nom]Those shoes are sooooooooooo slow... don't buy them. Wait for the Pentium 2 at least, it will make you run twice as fast. Don't forget about the Quad Core version for your 4-legged furry friends. Also, don't expect any amount of memory to actually improve your memory, it doesn't work like that. You have to shove an SD card up your A$$ for that to help.[/citation]

Upgrades include: SSD 'wife beater' shirt, circiut board prophylactic device, turbo button bra tips...

papasmurf

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2002
bah a pentium 1 would never play crysis these are useless, the pII bra might play some warcraft II though and imagine the fun input methods you could work into that

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS