[SOLVED] ASAP HELP Need help choosing the best monitor for color accuracy (Design + Gaming)

benjaminlipsoe

Honorable
Nov 3, 2016
I'm currently struggling with which to pick.

ASUS TUF VG27AQL1A
Or
MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD

Both are for gaming, but I want to choose the one that's best for colors regarding graphic design. It needs to be as accurate as possible.

Price wise in my country both of these monitors are around the same price, but the ASUS one is on 27% sale atm. I don't mind paying for either, or within the same price range.

I would need to pick the monitor within the next 6 hours, as I need it for my new job. Thank you in advance!

Solution
No, so having the best out of box color accuracy would suite me the most. I'm used to Apple's quality when it comes to color
Or you buy calibration hardware also. Accurate color is dependent on the monitor, graphics card and the color profile loaded. You need the calibration hardware to generate the color profile.

kanewolf

Titan
I'm currently struggling with which to pick.

ASUS TUF VG27AQL1A
Or
MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD

Both are for gaming, but I want to choose the one that's best for colors regarding graphic design. It needs to be as accurate as possible.

Price wise in my country both of these monitors are around the same price, but the ASUS one is on 27% sale atm. I don't mind paying for either, or within the same price range.

I would need to pick the monitor within the next 6 hours, as I need it for my new job. Thank you in advance!
Do you have monitor calibration hardware? For accurate color, that is what you need, in addition to a good monitor.