Ashton Kutcher Hospitalized Due to Fruit Diet for jOBS Role

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

but yet steve jobs lived that long off said foods, but ended up dieing from pancreatic cancer? And Kutcher, had pancreatic problems in a few months? Weird stuff.

Shows what kind of doctors steve jobs used, they must have signed a TOS that was strict to his every words and what he wanted. Which ended up killing him in the end.

on a second note, I bet he had 1000% Hershey squirts all day, every day on an all fruit diet.

dns7950

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
Ashton Kutcher tries to copy Steve Jobs's "fruitarian" diet for a while, and his "pancreas levels were way out of whack".. Steve Jobs died of pancreatic cancer.. I wonder if there is a connection?? :O

fnh

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
[citation][nom]boju[/nom]Did the diet consist of apples?[/citation]

He may have been eating all of the relevant apple colours to complete the Apple logo. Then he became blue (the bottom color of the old Apple logo).

captainblacko

Honorable
May 21, 2012
[citation][nom]dns7950[/nom]Ashton Kutcher tries to copy Steve Jobs's "fruitarian" diet for a while, and his "pancreas levels were way out of whack".. Steve Jobs died of pancreatic cancer.. I wonder if there is a connection??[/citation]

Seems legit.

however you should become a detective.

G

Ashton like really has like way with words. Like really, he like does.

iniudan

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
[citation][nom]Cons29[/nom]why the need to copy the exact diet? marketing[/citation]

Nah, it called artist, some require to themselves to live in a fashion close to the person they are acting, has to mentally prepare themselves into the role, in extreme case you end up with caricature like Josh Birk in Saint Row 3.

TheMadFapper

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
This is why I hate celebrities; they're idiots. First of all, a teenage girl doesn't even use the word "like" that many times in a sentence. That's extremely unprofessional. Secondly, most people understand the simple concept that when you radically change your diet, your body is going to react. It's usually not good either. Moderation is key, and going at it in a more gradual fashion.

Caspase

Honorable
Jun 12, 2012
For those wondering if there is a relation yes. One acute pancreatic crysis already increases the risk of pancreatic cancer. Repeated crysis, in conjuction with altered pancreatic enzymes (which are very very toxic), create a state of fibrosis and continuous inflammation which gives rise to a state of hyper-proliferation of immune cells. That increases the risk of cancer manyfold.

G

Go Austin Ketchup!
Now I remember why I "like" can't relate to Hollywood pretenders!

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
The practicing of the walk I get but taking the diet was going a bit far. I get the whole to get into character be the character thing but there has to be sane limit to that. At-least we now know to never cast Kutcher as Vincent van Gogh. (Wonder how many will get that.)

[citation][nom]Caspase[/nom]For those wondering if there is a relation yes. One acute pancreatic crysis already increases the risk of pancreatic cancer. Repeated crysis, in conjuction with altered pancreatic enzymes (which are very very toxic), create a state of fibrosis and continuous inflammation which gives rise to a state of hyper-proliferation of immune cells. That increases the risk of cancer manyfold.[/citation]

Thank you for sharing that.

BSMonitor

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2007
Steve Jobs love him or hate him. A very intelligent, well respected innovator and developer.

Ashton Kutcher = self proclaimed actor. Self proclaimed techy guy. Completely horrible at acting. Relies solely on the exposure of a quirky 70s lovefest show. Pretty much, all around dousche bag. Anyone who disliked Jobs, well, this is the medicine. What a horrible POS to have portray Jobs and his contribution to modern computing.

xpeh

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
[citation][nom]BSMonitor[/nom]Steve Jobs love him or hate him. A very intelligent, well respected innovator and developer.Ashton Kutcher = self proclaimed actor. Self proclaimed techy guy. Completely horrible at acting. Relies solely on the exposure of a quirky 70s lovefest show. Pretty much, all around dousche bag. Anyone who disliked Jobs, well, this is the medicine. What a horrible POS to have portray Jobs and his contribution to modern computing.[/citation]

>Innovator

Plus, it seems obvious that they'd use a shitty actor for a shitty movie.

bavman

Distinguished
May 19, 2010
"First of all, the fruitarian diet can lead to like severe issues. I went to the hospital like two days before we started shooting the movie. I was like doubled over in pain."

Like I like totally like get like what like you like mean. Jesus christ you sound like a 13 year old girl when you talk, stop saying like so much

G

Sigh...

I often wonder just how retarded someone has to be in order to try one of these diets.

The human body REQUIRES meats... fruits... veggies, and grain. If one cuts any of these out of ones diet, they will eventually get sick, and if stupid enough to continue the "diet", will die.

I didn't think I could have even less respect for Jobs than I did before, but the fact that he GAVE HIMSELF CANCER brings my disdain for him to a new low. What a retard!

Status
Not open for further replies.