Ashton Kutcher to Start Acting Like Steve Jobs in May

Status
Not open for further replies.

julianbautista87

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010
He hasn't enough experience to play as Jobs; he's not a father yet, he doesn't know what is like to have a son or daughter and deny him or her and not supporting him or her during the first years of life.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]julianbautista87[/nom]I insist, Mike Myers dressing like "Dr. Evil" would be a better actor for that role.[/citation]

mike myers playing doctor evil, but beinf copentent at evil but legal (mostly) things.

sir this costs 200$ to make, so at 250-300$ we will still pull in a healthy proffit...
charge 5-600$ base cost

sir the chinese portion of the labor force is over worked and quality is slipping, maybe we should get more people to make these
upgrade the chinese from leather whips, to barbed leather whips.

sir, we need to have a large recall, these phones are obviously defective
they are just holding the phone wrong.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]nyghtstar[/nom]wow I didn't realize jobs had such a fan base.[/citation]
Well, from what I've read in these forums there are a lot of "iSheep" out there.

vaughn2k

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
[citation][nom]pythy[/nom]Will there be an Apple surcharge on the movie tickets?[/citation]
You'll have a free movie passes if you buy the iPhone 4S + the iPad.

G

Why people dismissed him for that role? Steve and Woz were crazy young hackers in those years, he is perfect for that role. Haven't you seen that one when journalists came to their home to see first home built computer and they later wrote they saw a computer burning with loads of smoke and 2 young people standing next to it and laughing?

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]RipperjackAU[/nom]With all this attention in the post Jobs era, I'm surprised the Apple zealots have not tried to have him canonized yet. All hail Saint Jobs!![/citation]
I think you grossly overestimate his supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.