[SOLVED] ASROC can not find my motherboard z370/oem ?????? no where to be found on their site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2020
I have searched the ASROCK website high and low and can not for the life of me find the board I just bought? see information below

ASROCK Z370/OEM/A/ASRK
90-MXB8Y0-R1XBYZ

there are similar boards on there and if that is the case which one do I chose to go with ?

Last edited:
Solution
I have searched the ASROCK website high and low and can not for the life of me find the board I just bought? see information below

ASROCK Z370/OEM/A/ASRK
90-MXB8Y0-R1XBYZ

there are similar boards on there and if that is the case which one do I chose to go with ?
A guess but...with a part no. like that I'm going to say it's an OEM board; sold to a system integrator and not supported directly by Asrock.

If so, you'll quite likely have to figure out what SI it is to get support, including BIOS updates. Have you booted it? it might show an SI's logo on the POST screen.

Part of the perils of buying off eBay.
Oct 22, 2020
bought the mobo off of ebay but came from the newegg ebay store....even the disk sent with it didnt have the board on it in the list of manuals and the nomenclature says nothing about it as well but on the front cover of the manual it has the exact name on it z370/oem box has z370/oem/a/asrk

Last edited:

ASROCK Z370/OEM/A/ASRK
90-MXB8Y0-R1XBYZ

A guess but...with a part no. like that I'm going to say it's an OEM board; sold to a system integrator and not supported directly by Asrock.

If so, you'll quite likely have to figure out what SI it is to get support, including BIOS updates. Have you booted it? it might show an SI's logo on the POST screen.

Part of the perils of buying off eBay.

Last edited:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.