Question ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX — Memory Upgrade

Orbit Storm

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2014
Looking for advice on upgrading existing memory for my wife's budget system.

Motherboard: ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
CPU: Ryzen 3 1200 (Summit Ridge)

She's currently using an abysmal single-stick TeamGroup 8GB that frequently leads to crashes in memory-intensive games like Minecraft and limits multi-tasking. Would like to upgrade to two 8GB sticks for 16GB total. Overclocking is irrelevant; most taxing games she plays are No Man's Sky and WoW.

I'm fine with going up to the maximum supported rate of 3200. I've reviewed the QVL list on the ASRock website but most of them are no longer available or out-of-stock for several weeks. Not interested in off-brand products that will likely fail or products that are $100+ for just 16GB.

Thanks!

Looking for advice on upgrading existing memory for my wife's budget system.

Motherboard: ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
CPU: Ryzen 3 1200 (Summit Ridge)

She's currently using an abysmal single-stick TeamGroup 8GB that frequently leads to crashes in memory-intensive games like Minecraft and limits multi-tasking. Would like to upgrade to two 8GB sticks for 16GB total. Overclocking is irrelevant; most taxing games she plays are No Man's Sky and WoW.

I'm fine with going up to the maximum supported rate of 3200. I've reviewed the QVL list on the ASRock website but most of them are no longer available or out-of-stock for several weeks. Not interested in off-brand products that will likely fail or products that are $100+ for just 16GB.

Thanks!
Can you get Kingston modules ? They were always most AMD compatible.