[SOLVED] Asrock A320M HDV R4 support SSD like WD Blue SN550 NVMe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Given how you're on an APU, the SSD you've listed will run at PCIe 3.0 x2 speeds as opposed to PCIe 3.0 x4 speeds. I'd try and pick up a PCIe 3.0 x2 SSD and save some money, if you don't plan to upgrade the APU to a processor anytime soon.

Answer, yes it'll work, just make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard prior to dropping the SSD in.

Lutfij

Titan
Given how you're on an APU, the SSD you've listed will run at PCIe 3.0 x2 speeds as opposed to PCIe 3.0 x4 speeds. I'd try and pick up a PCIe 3.0 x2 SSD and save some money, if you don't plan to upgrade the APU to a processor anytime soon.

Answer, yes it'll work, just make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard prior to dropping the SSD in.

Reactions: Faiz Al
Solution
Oct 1, 2020

Thank you for your reply.
Do you have any suggestion for budget friendly M.2 SSD NVMe?
and am not planning to upgrade APU for little while.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2020
Hi
i have purchase the same, its work like no issues at all.

And the WD Dashboard says running on PCIe 3.0 x4 speed (my hardware knowledge is limited)

sorry for bad English

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.