Question Asrock A320m vs asrock B450m

Sep 25, 2019
Hi! Just new here.. I have recently buy asrock A320m and i dont know if it is good for my rx 570 4gb? based on what I've watch in benchmark top 3 gpu for athlon 200ge coz that may processor I saw he used a asrock B450m... Also my ram si ramsta ddr4 4gb..

Hi! Just new here.. I have recently buy asrock A320m and i dont know if it is good for my rx 570 4gb? based on what I've watch in benchmark top 3 gpu for athlon 200ge coz that may processor I saw he used a asrock B450m... Also my ram si ramsta ddr4 4gb..
Let me put it this way, any b450 MB is better than best a320. Not only that you can overclock on it but also much better with fast memory and you can easily upgrade to 2nd or 3rd gen Ryzen.

You're problem won't be the motherboard but the processor... the proper question is whether a 200ge will be so hopelessly bottle-necked an RX570 will be under utilized.

You need to know what the processor that benchmarker you saw was using. The same processor and GPU on your A320 should give very similar performance.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2019
You're problem won't be the motherboard but the processor... the proper question is whether a 200ge will be so hopelessly bottle-necked an RX570 will be under utilized.

You need to know what the processor that benchmarker you saw was using. The same processor and GPU on your A320 should give very similar performance.
My friend said that the 200ge won't bottleneck in rx570.
Yah, they the same processor and gpu but he used b450.

My friend said that the 200ge won't bottleneck in rx570.
Yah, they the same processor and gpu but he used b450.
Then assuming that's true you should enjoy very similar performance UNLESS he was overclocking his 200GE. 200GE's are supposed to be a locked processor but some BIOS revs on some B450 boards will allow overclocking. You can not overclock any processor on any A320 board.