Question ASROCK B450 Pro 4 XMP Problem

Jul 15, 2020
First english is not my main language, so pardon my english i hope anyone can understand 😁

So my motherboard have a problem, when i first bought the motherboard everything on BIOS is just fine... then i got windows 10 update and i realize my ram run on 1366 mhz speed which is not normal because my ram stock speed is 2666 mhz. I will show you my bios condition on this link https://ibb.co/QXvqzTw .
As you can see my XMP option is disappear.. any one have same problem with me ??

please help me.

bfollett

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2005
DDR memory is Double Data Rate memory. The memory runs at double the clock speed. if you are viewing the clock speed in programs like CPU-Z you need to double the number you see.

Jul 15, 2020
DDR memory is Double Data Rate memory. The memory runs at double the clock speed. if you are viewing the clock speed in programs like CPU-Z you need to double the number you see.
Oh right... i get it now, thank you for the explanation sir. And one more problem is my XMP option from BIOS is gone, and i have no idea how that can happen when i first bought the motherboard there still an option for enable the XMP profile, but now that option is gone.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS