[SOLVED] Asrock B450 Steel Legend I/O Armor height

Lilfatboy

Prominent
Jun 29, 2019
I've been searching for the past hour or so but can't find the height of the I/O armor on the b450 steel legend. I would like to know this because I have bought quite a large cooler that I don't think will fit over the armor.
If anyone can find anything it would be greatly appreciated.

The cooler is the Cryorig h7 plus. The one with two fans on either side of the heatsink.

Solution
I've been searching for the past hour or so but can't find the height of the I/O armor on the b450 steel legend. I would like to know this because I have bought quite a large cooler that I don't think will fit over the armor.

The cooler is the Cryorig h7 plus. The one with two fans on either side of the heatsink.

If you mean the plastic shroud over the IO connectors... you can remove that. I'd do it even if not worried about interference with a CPU HS/F because it blocks airflow across the VRM heatsink's backside.

If you mean the plastic shroud over the IO connectors... you can remove that. I'd do it even if not worried about interference with a CPU HS/F because it blocks airflow across the VRM heatsink's backside.

Solution