BIOS - P4.20
CPU - AMD Athlon 200GE
RAM - GSKILL RIPJAW DDR4 1066Mhz
PSU - Deepcool 850W

Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Deepcool is the brand of the PSU while 850W is the advertised wattage of said unit. What is it's model? Age of the PSU used on your build? As for your build, did you forget to list the make and model of your discrete GPU or are you on the iGPU of the Athlon? As for your motherboard, the support site shows that the board will work with all BIOS versions. Which slots are you populating with the ram kit? Speaking of ram kit, got a link to the rams you're working with?

Jun 2, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Deepcool is the brand of the PSU while 850W is the advertised wattage of said unit. What is it's model? Age of the PSU used on your build? As for your build, did you forget to list the make and model of your discrete GPU or are you on the iGPU of the Athlon? As for your motherboard, the support site shows that the board will work with all BIOS versions. Which slots are you populating with the ram kit? Speaking of ram kit, got a link to the rams you're working with?
Hello,
PSU is - Deepcool DQ850-M-V2L 80 Plus Gold SMPS - 6months old
GPU - I have multiple GPUs problem remains the same with all - Internal and external GPU both
RAM - do not have a link to that

additional note - it reboots on windows but not on hiveos