Jan 17, 2021
I need help!!!
I cant seem to find any information regarding current bios update on my ASROCK b450m gaming motherboard. ASROCK doesn't list motherboard, beside the b450m ac. Which I've tried uploading that bios, but always says "file not detected" in the bios flash drive screen. I've searched and searched, but no luck. Sent an email to ASROCK tech, and Cyberpower tech. No response yet. Has anyone found a solution?

Colif

Win 11 Master
look on the Cyberpower website, its a Asrock Motherboard but its only in Cyberpower PC. It isn't supported by Asrock, only Cyberpower. I answered a question about this before. Their website doesn't even say what the bios updates do

I just received my new CyberPower PC with the AM4 socket. The motherboard comes with an ASRock B450M Gaming (the backplane makes it look like the B450M/ac but that doesn't have the same BIOS versions) with the P1.50 revision. The RGB for the fans and the LED strip are on and showing a rainbow of colors all the way around. On the first boot ever, I THINK they were "breathing".

Because the B450M Gaming appears to be a custom/OEM specific board from ASRock, I had found the BIOS in the "CyberPowerPC Branded" stuff here:http://www.cyberpowerinc.com/drivers/?dir=Motherboards/BIOS/Asrock and then reflashed the BIOS (still P1.50) but nothing changed for the RGB settings.

notices I should have remembered your name from when you replied there earlier today...

Jan 17, 2021
So is there’s only a 1.50 version?
Also there’s two folders to select. There’s the b450m gaming CB 2.0 bios. The other is just the b450m gaming 1.50. I’m assuming it’s probably the 1.50??
look on the Cyberpower website, its a Asrock Motherboard but its only in Cyberpower PC. It isn't supported by Asrock, only Cyberpower. I answered a question about this before. Their website doesn't even say what the bios updates do

notices I should have remembered your name from when you replied there earlier today...

Jan 29, 2021
I need help!!!
I cant seem to find any information regarding current bios update on my ASROCK b450m gaming motherboard. ASROCK doesn't list motherboard, beside the b450m ac. Which I've tried uploading that bios, but always says "file not detected" in the bios flash drive screen. I've searched and searched, but no luck. Sent an email to ASROCK tech, and Cyberpower tech. No response yet. Has anyone found a solution?

Please post update when you hear anything, I am in the same boat and having issues with my PC crashing while gaming and other things.. A prebuild cyberpower PC with a ryzen 3700x and the same asrock B450m gaming board..

Version p1.50 for the bios and I feel like its the only reason why im having these issues.

When you find anything out please be sure to post a response on here. I am new to the PC world and I dont want to go downloading a bios flash that could wreck my machine. thanks pal!

shafted

Honorable
Dec 13, 2017
Here is a link https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4/index.asp#BIOS ... as a note mine came with 3.50 bios and the remarks on their website say bios can't be downgraded, "ASRock do NOT recommend updating this BIOS if Pinnacle, Raven or Summit Ridge CPU is being used on your system. " This is printed starting on bios 3.50. I got mine going just fine with a 2600AF (pinnacle). They are up to bios 4.50.... BTW win 7 x64 on it running 3200 on mem clock, with an NVME drive and using sata ports also. Everything is working as it should. Some websites are claiming better speeds with the updated AMD AGESA drivers included in the later bios updates, but I hate to muck things up and not be able to go back to a previous bios. I haven't tried using the LED crap though, don't much care for it and didn't even install the drivers.

Last edited: