[SOLVED] ASROCK B450M HDV and GTX 1660 SUPER OC

Jun 12, 2020
Hello, I put together a pc with the following characteristics:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor
RAM 8GB (3000) DDR4
MB ASROCK B450M HDV R.4
GTX 1660 SUPER OC graphics card
COOLER MASTER MWE V2 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Power Supply

It turns out that I have not been able to release it yet, I had previously purchased a 600W EVGA source but when the assembly was finished, it did not give an image. I took it to guarantee and they told me that the source had been defective, then they gave me the option to change for the COOLER 650, with this source if it gives an image when turning on the PC but it takes between 10-15 seconds, I asked them why this and they told me that it was already because the MB was one of the most basic, at the moment of turning on the board on the card is the problem, how true is this? Thank you.

I am new to this forum, I do not know where you should go this topic, and my english is not good, this is Google translate, a thousand apologies

Solution
At least it lights up, it already gives an image, before with the 600W source it did not give it, now what happens is what it takes to give an image, that's why I ask about the board, how true it is because it is a of the most basic
Cheap or not, shouldn't take that long, it could be due to "Memory training" when it+s left on auto.
Hello, I put together a pc with the following characteristics:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor
RAM 8GB (3000) DDR4
MB ASROCK B450M HDV R.4
GTX 1660 SUPER OC graphics card
COOLER MASTER MWE V2 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Power Supply

It turns out that I have not been able to release it yet, I had previously purchased a 600W EVGA source but when the assembly was finished, it did not give an image. I took it to guarantee and they told me that the source had been defective, then they gave me the option to change for the COOLER 650, with this source if it gives an image when turning on the PC but it takes between 10-15 seconds, I asked them why this and they told me that it was already because the MB was one of the most basic, at the moment of turning on the board on the card is the problem, how true is this? Thank you.

I am new to this forum, I do not know where you should go this topic, and my english is not good, this is Google translate, a thousand apologies
By "COOLER 650", do you mean Cooler Master ?

Jun 12, 2020
Although not best PSU it should suffice for that system.
At least it lights up, it already gives an image, before with the 600W source it did not give it, now what happens is what it takes to give an image, that's why I ask about the board, how true it is because it is a of the most basic