Question Asrock B450M-HDV R.4 No Display w/ CPU Ryzen 2200G need help Plz

Aug 28, 2019
Hey guys,

New to this site, and was wondering if any of you guys out there could shine some light to my issue, this would be my second build, but a first with out a graphics card.
PC specs:
b450m-hdv R.4 (motherboard) Current bios P3.10
ryzen 2200g (CPU)
Ripjaw G.skill DDR4 2800 4gx2 (RAM)
EVGA 450 BR power supply

This is my set up there is currently one more update for this mother board not sure if i should update it, i did try everything from checking the ram sticks, all cables, reconnected pretty much everything twice, but still display. Fans turn on and everything seems to be ready right beside the display.

I did get results with my other computer parts which I Frankenstein several times and I acualty got a display w/
Ryzen 2700 x
RX 580 Graphics card

everything worked when that was installed I even installed windows 10 and AMD driver all in 1 as noted on the Asrock website for bios udates on SSD. Once I re swapped the ryzen 2200G and no no graphics card, once more the no display issue happened. So currently stuck and really need some advice to fix this issue not sure what my next step would be.

Aug 28, 2019
Yes the CMOS was cleared, removed the battery for about 5 minutes than set back in. Any other things i should be checking for checked the CPU pins check CPU connection from power supply top CPU was on the right way.