[SOLVED] ASRock B450M PRO4 Boot Loop infinite turning on and off

Jul 21, 2020
ASRock B450M PRO4 Boot Loop infinite turning on and off PLEASE HELP !!! I have provided full of details so any help will be appreciated.

PC Bootloop On and Off itself Problem on motherboard . I recently bought my new decent gaming rig with:

ASRock B450M Pro4
AMD RYZEN 5 2600
XFX RX 580 8GB GDDR5
Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB DDR4
Corsair TX650 PSU

Everything working from the start but with BSOD sometimes while turning on my PC or sometimes screen gets black and stays black with coolers working hard and loud at max speeds and I must power turn off pc on power button, I was getting coloured vertical lines on my screen too and must hard turn off pc too and than turn on again to get my pc work again.

Until today it was working with some problems but today while I trying to turn on my pc after cleaning my BOX I started getting this strange symptoms like in video. I must say I was replaced memories before it starts working weird like in video. I trying a couple of things to get it work again, clearing cmos by pulling out battery, replacing ram modules on A1 B1 THAN A2 B2 and than trying with only one separately in every single slot, trying with other GPU which is working, changing termal paste on cpu, checking conductors for any physical damage on my motherboard, gpu and power supply and everything was fine, and nothing of that helped.

Does anyone of you have the same problem and whats are the possible fixes for this problem?
Thanks in advance. Here is the link of my PC and how it works at the moment:
View: https://youtu.be/vuoXHUIDx-A

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
The video has been removed. Outside of that what is the age of your PSU? Both sticks of ram should be in slots A2 and B2, not the other way round. If you want to use one stick of ram, that should go in slot A2, per your manual.

Can you get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? I'd ask you to replace the PSU with one borrowed from a friend or neighbor who owns a PSU that is higher in quality and wattage.

Lutfij

Titan
The video has been removed. Outside of that what is the age of your PSU? Both sticks of ram should be in slots A2 and B2, not the other way round. If you want to use one stick of ram, that should go in slot A2, per your manual.

Can you get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? I'd ask you to replace the PSU with one borrowed from a friend or neighbor who owns a PSU that is higher in quality and wattage.

Solution